viernes, 11 de octubre de 2013

ABOUT MYSELF.

Hi, my name is Mario, I am 15 and I am from Malaga (Spain). I live with my mum and my brother.
I am in the bilingual section of my school. I love Geography and History, but I hardly pass Maths and Physic.
I like football and basket, and I love listening to music. I am a boy scout.
My favourite music group is Maldita Nerea. I like Real Madrid and Malaga FC, and I like some football players like Iker Casillas, Isco, Willy Caballero and Iniesta. I like mysterious, apocalyptic films.
I am an optimistic, cheerful and creative person. I consider myself a good person. I love writing, reading books, and traveling around the world. During my life, I went to different places in the world like Casablanca (Morocco), Roma (Italy) or Paris (France)… and some places in Spain like Salamanca, Caceres, Barcelona, Madrid, A Coruña, Valencia…
I met six teachers in my school that influence on my life a lot. I never forget them.
In the future, I will study at University and I will be a sport's journalist. So every day as you can see I want to struggle to make my dreams come true.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario