jueves, 28 de noviembre de 2013

THANKSGIVING DAY

I must give thanks to many people.
I am thankful for my family, because they always help and support me when I need them. I am thankful for my mother and my grandma in special, because they are the half of my life.
I am grateful to my good friends, because they always support me, they trust me, and they always make me happy and make me laugh. Without them, I would be sad.
I am thankful to all my teachers, from my Primary School teachers to my last teachers, all of them, taught me many new things about education, language and life.
However, there are many people I don't know yet. Some of them I can't put in a group like 'Family' or 'Friends', but they are specials to me too.
I am lucky to learn every day. Monday or Saturday, every day I learn something, and I am thankful for it!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario