martes, 27 de mayo de 2014

I LOVE FOOTBALL


My favourite sport is football. I enjoy playing football because I like to run around the football pitch and to control the ball. I like to be a goalkeeper or a defender. I don't like to do goals, I like to save them. In football, you must put the ball into the goal, you shouldn't do fouls, and you should pass the ball to your teammates. I play football since I was eight years old approximately. I was in a football team, but I did not want to play like a forward. I remember when three years ago I saved a goal and all my teammates were surprised. Next summer, I will play football a lot with my friends and in the future, I will be a sport journalist, I love football! My favourite football teams are Real Madrid FC and Malaga FC. My favourite football players are:
-Wesley Sneijder (Galatasaray SK).
-Iker Casillas (Real Madrid FC).
-Francisco 'Isco' Alarcón (Malaga FC).
-Wilfredo 'Willy' Caballero (Malaga FC).


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario